Dear Living Fuel Family,
This is an urgent communication regarding you and your family’s health
We have included two of our recent newsletters about the Swine Flu Vaccine.
(Breaking News: Sept. 16th )
Information abounds in the media and on the web about the H1N1 or “swine” flu. However, many of the voices we hear or the material we read either ratchet up the panic or dismiss the threat as hyped and overblown. What we know for certain is that the experimental H1N1 vaccine is imminent and it is urgent that you stay informed. Here are the some important questions that you may be asking:
Will you and your family need the vaccination?
Can it be mandated by the government and enforced on your children at schools nationwide?
- Should pregnant women and the elderly take this vaccine?
What are the dangers of the vaccination? Is it really safe?
Never before has a vaccine been so quickly fast tracked through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) with pressure from the U.S. Congress, who along with a $1 billion grant to pharmaceutical companies, also insulated these companies from product liability claims when people are injured by their fast tracked vaccines. This combination of extreme haste to market without the legally mandated years of testing and regulatory hurdles, combined with no liability for vaccine injury by the makers of the vaccine, is a recipe for disaster.
My concern is for your safety. Could the risk of vaccine injury be greater than the risk of the swine flu itself? Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it. In fact, in the flu scare of 1976, more people died of the flu vaccination than from the flu itself (1).
Did You Know?
- The Massachusetts state Senate has recently passed the “Pandemic Response Bill” that now awaits approval in the House. This bill includes frightening language that permits authorities to force vaccinations, forcibly quarantine those that choose to not be vaccinated and levy fines of up to $1,000 per day to those who refuse mandatory vaccinations and quarantines (2).
- Former Chief Vaccine Control Officer of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Dr. J. Anthony Morris, is quoted as saying, “There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good.” Dr. Morris is also quoted as saying, “There is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza. The producers of these vaccines know that they are worthless, but they go on selling them, anyway.”
- The World Health Organization (WHO) admits vaccines are not needed for healthy people and that obese people are at higher risk of contracting swine flu (3). Yet, WHO is on the verge of mandating global mass vaccinations against swine flu, even though it states on its own website that such vaccines have never been proven safe (4).
- Many neurosurgeons have also expressed concern about the potential for increased Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which they say could be triggered by the vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) admits that the flu vaccine given in 1976 was associated with people getting GBS, but believes the chance of that happening again with new vaccines should be much lower (5).
Watch This Urgent Video Message
I encourage you to do your own research and reach your own conclusions. Your health decisions are just that – YOURS and as such, should be decided by YOU not the government.
Next Week: What you do can to protect yourself naturally… Super Immunity.
For more information on LivingFuel and and our complete line of superfood products, visit our website www.livingfuel.com or call us at 1-866-580-FUEL(3835).
Here’s to your Super Health!
Founder & CEO
Living Fuel, Inc.
Dear Living Fuel Family,
In last week’s HealthAlert, we recommended using extreme caution for those considering the swine flu vaccine. Thanks to all who responded! Back in April, we sent you an e-letter focusing on how to boost the immune system entitled “Super Immunity”. The keen interest in this topic has only escalated through the summer and into the fall as our children return to school.
This week, I’d like to share with you what my family does to maximize immunity. Implement these practical tips into your life to help bolster your body’s natural defenses.
In my book Super Health: 7 Golden Keys to Unlock Lifelong Vitality, I go into great detail on how to understand and successfully manage these topics: Hydration, Nutrition, Exercise, Stress, Sleep, Environmental Hazards and Meditation and Prayer.
Drink 8-12 glasses of fresh water each day and significantly reduce intake of sweetened beverages including fruit juices, sodas and sports drinks. Minimize caffeine by only drinking non-caffeinated or lightly caffeinated herbal teas or LivingFuel SuperCoffee.
As regular Living Fuel users, you are already covering the nutritional basics to support healthy immunity. Depending on the Living Fuel products you are taking, it’s likely you are obtaining excellent maintenance levels of a myriad of nutrients including Vitamin D3, fish oil (a minimum of five softgel capsules of natural 120 mg EPA and 80 mg DHA), Vitamin C and probiotics. You may also wish to minimize sugar as it can significantly reduce immune function for several hours after intake. Increase your vegetable consumption. Minimize junk and heat damaged foods such as french fries, doughnuts and fried chicken because they cause stress and inflammation in the body. For more information, see The Four Corners of Superfoo d Nutrition.
Exercise daily and spend one hour per day in direct sunlight in the morning or later in the afternoon (without sunscreen). In the winter months, supplement with Vitamin D (see recommendations below).
Minimize stress and maximize your body’s ability to successfully manage it by following the other six keys.
Sleep is repair and restoration time for your body. Make it your goal to get between 7 1/2 and 8 1/2 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night.
Minimize exposure to toxins from personal care products, household chemicals, lawn chemicals, etc.
Meditation & Prayer
Have a daily quiet time (shut out the world and its distractions).
First Sign of Symptoms
Due to our LivingFuel routine and healthy lifestyles, our family seldom gets sick. In the rare event we see symptoms, we take immediate action and mild symptoms last only a day or two. At the first sign of symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose and/or nasal congestion, we do the following:
Note: Check with your nutritionally knowledgeable heath care professional before starting any supplement regimen, particularly pregnant and nursing women and children.
Vitamin D3 in the form of cholecalciferol- 4,000 to 5,000 IU per day along with average sun exposure during cold and flu season. At the first sign of symptoms, increase up to 50,000 International Units (IU) per day for three consecutive days. This is critically important! Click on the video link below for more information.
Vitamin A – approximately twice the amount of Vitamin D3 taken per day (pregnant women are often told to limit Vitamin A to 5,000 IU per day)
Vitamin C – 2,000 to 4,000 mg per day in three or four divided doses
Cold and Flu Herbal Shot from American Botanical Pharmacy, a combination of echinacea root and seed, garlic, habanero, onion, ginger, horseradish, acerola cherry, elderberry, blackberry, yarrow, boneset, desert sage lobelia, elecampane, kola nut, coffee, licorice, cherry bark, horehound, coltsfoot, fennnel and thyme
Super Strength Oreganol from North American Herb & Spice, liquid extra strength oregano extract (available in many health food stores)
Super Tonic from American Botanical Pharmacy, a combination of fresh habanero pepper, garlic bulb, white onion, Hawaiian yellow ginger root and horseradish root
Lung Tonic from American Botanical Pharmacy, a combination of lobelia leaf & seed, elecampane root, coltsfoot leaf, horehound leaf, licorice root, kola nut, coffee bean, cherry bark, thyme leaf, fennel seed, peppermint leaf and essential oil.
- Take 2,000+ mg of NAC (N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine) plus Vitamin C (at least 1,000 mg) every 3-4 hours
- Use XClear nasal spray (available at many health food stores).
Cough and Sore Throat?
- Gargle as needed and swallow combination of Oregonal (above) and Super Tonic (above) as directed.
- Use zinc lozenges as directed
Personally, I do not treat fever except to stay well-hydrated and possibly even drink an electrolyte beverage. Fever is one of our primary immune responses and is critical to winning the battle and shortening the durations of infection. Ask your doctor.
Before trying any product, make sure you do not have any known allergies to any of its ingredients.
For more information, visit our website, www.livingfuel.com, or call us at 1-866-580-FUEL (3835).
Here’s to your Super Immunity!
Founder & CEO
Living Fuel, Inc.